In a Nutshell
- Compare multiple debt consolidation loans providers with one form
- Support for all types of consumer debt
- Free service
- SuperMoney doesn’t provide the services itself
- User must provide personal details to be matched with providers
- No telephone support (internet-only platform)
Why Go with SuperMoney
The main thing SuperMoney promises its users is transparency. SuperMoney lets you compare real offers from many of the top debt consolidation loan lenders using one simple application form. And it does so with a soft credit pull that won’t affect your credit score.
As we mentioned above, SuperMoney’s partners cover the full range of debt consolidation services. SuperMoney’s main purpose is to match users with the right providers. It also offers many tools to help you decide what type of loan is best for your particular situation and which provider to choose.
SuperMoney services include:
- Network of hundreds of debt consolidation loans companies.
- Website is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Support for all types of debt, including unsecured loans, secured loans, medical bills, and tax debt.
- Free comparison tools let you see the basics without sharing your contact details.
- Open to residents of the United States and its territories.
- Free educational tools and resources to help find you the best way to resolve your debt.
Types of Debt Covered
SuperMoney works with more than 100 debt consolidation loans companies. These companies cover most types of consumer debt.
Debt types include:
- Credit card debt
- Personal loan debt
- Payday loan debt
- Medical bills
- Auto loan debt
- Student loan debt
- Tax debt
Help & Support
SuperMoney is strictly an online platform and doesn’t offer phone support. If you do run into any issues, submit a ticket through the SuperMoney website and wait for customer support to respond.